- This event has passed.
Webinar – Infection Prevention and OSHA Compliance in the Time of COVID-19
October 20 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Presented by: PSQH – Patient Safety & Quality Healthcare
Everyone in healthcare, whether front line staff or providers of ancillary services, must consistently implement infection prevention measures against COVID-19 and other pathogens. How do we achieve compliance with OSHA principles and the practice of infection prevention?
This presentation will focus on the OSHA hierarchy of controls and how to layer protection for all that enter our facilities.
This session will enable the listener to:
- Review the entities covered by federal or state OSHA plans
- Discuss the OSHA hierarchy of controls
- Relate this framework to infection prevention for COVID-19
- Identify challenges with implementing and sustaining a respiratory protection program
- Update information on disinfectants and hand hygiene products