- This event has passed.
National Healthcare Coalition Preparedness Conference 2019
December 2, 2019 - December 5, 2019
Being a part of #NHCPC19 provides many benefits to all attendees, including:
- Networking with peers from across a variety of professional fields
- Learning best practices from experts in the healthcare arena
- Access to vendors with unique insight into emergency preparedness
- Educational and actionable sessions that provide a leading edge for your organization
- A shared wealth of lessons learned and data gathered
- Enjoy Houston and all our beautiful host city has to offer
- Experience workshops with up to date techniques and information
From the National Healthcare Coalition Conference website.
“The goal for the 2019 Conference is Taking Coalitions to New Heights. Healthcare Coalitions are a very real force multiplier for resiliency. They are essential in facilitating a more relevant, timely, effective and efficient response, which in turn improves how affected communities’ needs are met during disasters as well as improving how emergency needs are met every day. Creating an evidence base is vital to making the case for ongoing investment in resiliency. We know that allocating scarce resources requires decision-makers to understand the trade-offs between different opportunities. Building an optimal resiliency portfolio requires robust analysis. We view our HCC expenditures as investments as they occur in a context of uncertainty and offer yields both in financial returns and/or improved outcomes.”
If interested in attending and receiving reimbursement from the Coalition (we are limited to only two members per Coalition, please contact Matt Cronin, Exercise & Training Coordinator).
More information about the event can be found: here