- This event has passed.
L0146 Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
June 15 @ 8:00 am - June 16 @ 5:00 pm EDT
The Region 3 team will be conducting a L0146 Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) course in Harrisonburg. Lucy Carter Smith and Gene Stewart will be teaching the course.
The target audience for this training is those involved in planning, budgeting, management, design, development, conduct and evaluation of exercises or those involved in the following roles at all levels of the planning process including:
- Exercise planning team leaders/members who require a comprehensive understanding of the Exercise Planning Cycle.
- Controllers and Facilitators who are responsible for the successful control and conduct of an exercise.
- Evaluators who need to understand the evaluation processes, the supporting Core Capabilities and Exercise Evaluation Guides (EEGs) and be familiar with exercise conduct.
- Exercise managers who require an understanding of the Program Management and Improvement Planning process.
- Senior Officials responsible for the continued operation of their assigned agencies/organizations.